- Legislative mobilization for a Manhattan Project National Historical Park
- Collaboration with key stakeholders on preservation efforts in Los Alamos, Hanford, and Oak Ridge
- Restoring Manhattan Project sites including the Gun Site at Los Alamos and the Bruggeman Ranch House and White Bluffs Bank at Hanford
Collecting new oral histories and adding more from our collection to our "Voices of the Manhattan Project" website
Design of models and displays for the B Reactor at Hanford, WA
- Creation of video vignettes on Hanford's history and role in the Manhattan Project
- Design a traveling exhibit on the Manhattan Project to be featured in history and science museums nationwide
- Comprehensive development of Manhattan Project online resources and Atomic Wiki
- Create and publish a comprehensive guidebook to the Manhattan Project sites
For a list of our previous projects, please click here.
Newsletter and Annual Report Archive
To access our previous annual reports, please click here.
AHF distributes a monthly newsletters with legislative updates, featured oral histories, preservations news, and other information. To subscribe, please click here. To access our newsletter archive, please click here.